Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Books galore.

Just before Christmas, I decided to buy myself a present.

Actually, several presents.

In the form of cook books.

As if I even NEED any more cook books.Whatever, of COURSE I need more cook books!!

I actually intended on only ordering The Pioneer Womans cook book. But then one book turned in to about 6.

 

This is a REALLY small portion of the cook books I own. Note that most of them are dessert focused!!

 

These are the books I ordered from Amazon. Amazon, apple of my eye.....I love that I can purchase books on there for a fraction of the cost they are in Australia AND get them shipped all the way from America, and they're STILL cheaper than buying them here!! 

 

Look at that beautiful pic. PW really is amazing.
I can't wait until I get enough time to make some beautiful cookies from those cookie craft books, and I am especially excited about Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey by Jill O'Connor. Honest to god the stuff in that book looks AMAZING. The recipe that sealed the deal for me in there though was churros with mexican hot chocolate. It just sounded good and I am absolutely bonkers about churros ever since I tried San Churro at Glebe. Oh god. I want some now.

0 comments: