Monday, July 19, 2010

Cupcake cake

Sorry blog. Sorry for ignoring you like that.

I've been a bit busy recently.

Last week I had a 3 day workshop with the Choir & Dance kids I work with and it was 3 loooooong days of having children follow me around. I felt like the pied piper.

On Saturday, I went to the Good Food & Wine show. It reminded me of a big version of the Woolworths Dome at the Easter Show. I love the Woolworths Dome. I bought some good things at the show - I shall do a post on that at a later date.

On Saturday night, my brother, his fiancee, their 2 fur children and I drove down to Shellharbour because we were going to a bridal expo the next day (because I'm one of their bridesmaids, it was nice for me to tag along too). It was an absolutely gorgeous day - clear blue skies, warm, sunny, and right by the water too. We ate at a Brewery and I wish I had taken my camera with me, the view, food and company was fabulous.

Anyway, that's why I haven't given you your cake yet blog, because I've been very busy. But I still love you:

2 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

That cupcake cake is so cute with the extra cupcake candles! :D

betty said...

thats a massive cupcake i love it!